This is for you if…
- You work in an office setting and spend a lot of time sitting
- You have experienced the negative effects of being sedentary: weight gain, low mood, low energy, and loss of focus/productivity
- You have tried many different fitness regimes and have some knowledge of what works and doesn’t work for you
- You don’t enjoy or don’t have the time to get the gym
- You exercise regularly but still notice the negative effects of sitting all day
- You are now less focused on body image and more concerned with overall health
- You’ve noticed the effects of aging on the body and want to learn to live with vitality well into your golden years!
- You’re willing to put in the work and be an active participant in making healthy change happen
Because of our sedentary culture, we have lost our connection to the body and therefore ourselves. We have prioritized the work of the mind which is an artificial divide between body and mind. There is only one body and that body needs to be free to move in order to be healthy.
When nothing else worked I used my experiences as a Personal Trainer and Therapist to challenge myself to bring regular and short movement breaks into my day. This was really hard considering everyone else around me was sedentary, but after a few short months of doing my rehab exercises and then eventually movements of all kinds, I noticed the back pain completely disappeared! Not only that but I lost 15lbs, gained a tremendous amount of energy and concentration and my mood improved dramatically.
I went from feeling scared in my body to feeling confident and excited about being able to move my body freely again. This discovery motivated me to create a program that could help people all over the world who want to lose weight, get rid of pain, gain energy, cope with stress, feel confident, and feel stronger and healthier overall. I wanted to create something that would help the people who were not being helped by traditional methods of exercise and who were aware of the negative impact of sitting all day.
When You Join Today, This Is What You Get Through The ThinkMOVE Platform
Becoming a member of the ThinkMOVE program doesn’t just give you access to the 6-week introductory course, it gives you ongoing access to a members-only portal with various resources and tools that help support your personal, team and organizational health transformation.
That’s not all…
Every week you will receive 3 Videos that include:
- The Lesson: We’ll cover topics like how to increase Body Awareness, how to improve your breathing, and how to improve your posture by improving your positions.
- The Exercises: You’ll learn the specific moves that you can do at the office. This includes the 5 categories of: body awareness, flexibility, balance, strength and cardio.
- The Practice: Every week you’ll be given specific challenges and practices that will give you realistic goals and focus for the week.
Additional ThinkMOVE Programs:
The six week course is just the beginning. By being a member, you will have access to a library of other programs that will help you address your specific health goals.
After completing the Introductory ThinkMOVE program, you can pursue your personal goals with the above programs that last between 4-8 weeks each. You can always repeat programs to make sure you master the content.
Exclusive Access to our Facebook Group:
- Hang out with like minded people focused on health and movement
- Learn from other experienced people using the ThinkMOVE approach
- Ask questions, share your experiences
- Be Part of the ThinkMOVE Community
Ebook: The Power of Movement by Tim Sitt
- Provides an in-depth review of the science behind the ThinkMOVE program
- Explores the sedentary work culture and ways of transforming it
- Review of Weekly lessons of the 6 Week introductory ThinkMOVE program
- Handouts sheets and daily journal all in one place
Only a $10 monthly subscription
Happy Users Of The ThinkMOVE Approach
– Amy W.
– Mary Ann B.
– Gio I.
– Sarah H.
“The ThinkMOVE program is a phenomenal opportunity to find a balance between work and health. More than just an exercise program, ThinkMOVE encourages you to be aware of your body throughout the day – to take note of posture, nutrition and sedentary time periods and to address them as you think about them rather than simply cramming in a workout at the end of the day. The improvements in my mental and physical state throughout the program have been significant enough to motivate me to continue MOVE-ing even now that the program has finished.”
– Kie G